Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blog re-vamp

I decided to 'spruce up' the place (the place being my blog) this morning. It was begging for a new look, and with my limited creativity, this is what I came up with. It will do for now!

Anyway,
Good news! Yesterday my doctor approved me to work out again! This means I can continue on my weight loss journey and hopefully make some progress by the time I will be forced into my swimsuit this June! (it's that one, in black)
I have been away from the gym for 3 weeks and have been trying (rather unsuccessfully) to eat less to curb the risk of weight gain on my workout-hiatus. I will be going to Zumba this evening with my friends and attempting at least a 15 minute treadmill running sesh as well (baby steps!!!).
Fingers crossed I haven't lost ALL of my stamina!


In a week or so, after finals, I will post an update on my progress to date so you all can hold me accountable to stick to it! This surgery was hopefully only a minor hiccup. In the past, I have been known to fall off the boat when my routine gets off-track, not this time dang it!

My only hope for this month is to maintain my weight from before my surgery... so we'll see, worse things have happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment