Thursday, June 2, 2011

Good news day!

Quick post out of sheer delight that I'm one step closer to completing the requirements for my Masters degree! Today I met with my major professor and a watershed economist in the department to discuss more concrete ideas and possible sources of data for my thesis. The good news? 
I'm down to three topics!
This may not seem like cause for celebration but after a rocky start, this definitely qualifies as breaking news! With just a little more literature digging and continued proposition of faculty members for access to existing data sets, I will most likely have my thesis topic locked in within the next two weeks!

Then what?
Once I have my thesis topic locked in, accepted, and the appropriate paperwork filed with the graduate school, I will only have three courses remaining and the actual thesis paper itself between me and the final prize!

To think, this time next year I will be done and (hopefully) employed! I finally exhaled. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment