Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New things I'm loving

New things I'm loving
New things I'm loving by agranger


Because I've been neglecting my blog I threw together this quick collage of things I've bought recently or picked back up that I absolutely love.

The one I'm most proud of? The danskin leggings from WAL-MART of all places. These puppies are 8 dollars and I'm mildly obsessed with them. As you know I've been working on my fitness (Fergie) and these puppies help me keep the ba-dunk-a-dunk in place while I hop around in step class.

Another A plus winner you ask? The thermos coffee mug! I copied one of my best friends Allie who I was always envious of because of her piping hot coffee in class and bought this guy from Target. Best $20.00 I've ever spent. 5 hours of hot coffee? Yes please.

The weirdest thing to make the list? Tofu. Disclaimer: I love meat. I love beef, and I love agriculture. I am not being some swing from the vines, of the earth hippie....I just like it. Something about the texture appeals to me and why not indulge? It's healthy and quick. No complaints there.

Also you'll notice the Hunter Boots make their reappearance from my "things I want now" list...I caved and bought some but haven't even had the opportunity to wear them! Tomorrow the forecast says snow and sleet so I hope they are everything I dreamed of and more in terms of practicality too!


No comments:

Post a Comment