Tuesday, August 9, 2011

30 day challenge

Okay, so I've neglected the blog. Since my last update I have done the following:

1. Found inventive ways to scrounge up enough money to pay my rent.So far this month I have:
2. Began to confront the harsh reality that grad school will start back up, no matter how much I procrastinate.
3. Moved into my new apartment!!!
4. Avoided the gym (whoops!)

Now that I'm finally settling in to my new space and have initiated the beginning stages of decorating (more on that later), I have time to get back into a routine. 
Now, I love, love, love a good routine which is why I'm starting a new routine/series here on the blog. I saw this cute 30 day photo challenge on Pinterest the other day and thought it was a cute idea. I won't necessarily stick to the 'daily' part, but will approach it more as a checklist for each time I update! 

Day 1: A Self Portrait:
Taken while Zoey and I waited for her pokey Daddy. 
Interesting Fact: Did you know that what our generation called a "Myspace pic" is now dubbed a "Selfie"? Isn't that gross? You know what i'm talking about here, right?
C'mon, you know you have a 'selfie' or two saved on your hard drive.

1 comment:

  1. you are welcome on keeping you in the loop on current hip lingo.

    ReplyDelete